Thursday, January 22, 2015

Good Morning!

What a crazy week this one has turned out to be. I feel like my husband and I have been going nonstop. Daniel's side business is continuing to grow and I often tag along to help him. Last night we fell into bed exhausted yet victorious because we had completed a job that has taken a lot of time. I never thought I would do some of the things he has me doing, but I am enjoying the experience and I am grateful to have more time to spend with him.

I am looking forward to sharing some of his work with you all soon! We are currently designing new projects and I am really excited to see how they will turn out, so stay tuned. ;)

  "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might...” Ecclesiastes 9:10a

Wishing each of you a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Just found your lovely site and had to comment! I love finding new brides like myself and seeing what God is busy teaching them and the discoveries they have made. :) I look forward to getting to know better through your writing!!

    Blessings to you!
    Frannie

    ReplyDelete