Wednesday, March 18, 2015

sunshine on my face




"Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord;
    his going out is sure as the dawn;
he will come to us as the showers,
    as the spring rains that water the earth." Hosea 6:3


 Warmer days have come to us and I have been soaking them up. I went to a local farm store and bought some things for my early spring garden.
 It made my heart happy. :)


 Getting ready to plant the herbs!
 Parsley
 Thyme
 I can't wait for the mountains to turn green again!

 A strawberry blossom<3
 
"For behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land." Song of Solomon 2:11-12


*For all of you getting ready to comment and tell me that we could have another cold snap...just scroll on past and let this girl relish the warmth of today. ;)

Thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments: